Private View







You're invited to the private view of my new exhibition: Abstract and Process Paintings. Please come along and be treated to the opening of my 2 week long exhibition at the Leicester Creative Business Depot, supported by Leicester City Council and the LCB Depot. The Private View is from 6-8pm on Thursday 17th March 2011.

I'm offering 15% off any paintings bought on the evening and this will be a unique opportunity to see my paintings on display together with me there. For directions please visit lcbdepot.co.uk.

Got all week?

The gallery is open from 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and entry is free. My exhibition runs from 16-30th March In the gallery to the rear of the LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester LE1 1RE.

if you're local why not go along on your lunch break?