Paintings in the attic....or storage!

It's been a while since I took new photos of some of the paintings that I've got for sale and if you came to stay you'd be sharing a room with several canvases for company.

The two biggest paintings I've got in storage are lovingly wrapped up but I took a look recently to refresh the picture in my mind of what they were and how they were painted, mostly as reference for new work but also documentation - you do a painting and then it goes off for a new life into someone else's possession. One day I'll get into a photographic studio and record them (I keep promising myself this!).

Unlike other paintings I've created, these are less about the painting process and methods themselves and they represent an abstraction of an interior space.  Both paintings are oil on canvas.

Abstract Interior 1

Abstract interior painting H 153cm x W 182cm
 Abstract Interior 2

Detail of Abstract Interior 2 painting

Abstract painting size H 233cm x W 183cm

Detail of Abstract painting oil on canvas
Paintings for sale by Trudie Moore Artist
Find out about commissioning a painting